FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Monday, September 3, 2012

To the temple with the Despains


So we probably went to the temple on the busiest day of the whole open house period.  The only time that the Despain's could all come together would be Labor Day weekend.  Amy was able to get a ticket for twelve o clock on Monday.  We left home at eleven twenty so that we would not be late at all.  So funny.  When we arrived at the Autoliv parking lot this is what we saw ------



I really tried to stand in line but we were waiting for bus number seven and my leg was becoming very sore even with the support of my cane.  Amy was reading her ticket when she read that we could go directly to the temple and park in the handicap parking.  Danny asked the director and she said we definitely could and told us how to get there.  I hate using this sticker but today it was needed.  When we arrived at the temple there was so many people there.  I know it had to be a million.  HaHa.  They asked if I needed a wheel chair but I declined.  I could walk I could just not stand for hours.  The line to see the video was completely around the temple and if we wanted to see the video we would need to join this line.  No way I could do this so we declined the video and the sweet sister finally got us to the line to get booties and enter the temple.  The walk through was very nice but so different than our first experience.  The reverence was just not the same.  Our trip took about one and a half hours total but I am sure that the bus experience would have been at least three hours.




After the temple we headed through Sardine Canyon for Logan where we enjoyed a nice lunch with Amy, Danny and Jacob at the Blue Bird.  A sweet carmel Brazil candy finished our lunch.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment