FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Temple Fireside

We will be attending a temple fireside this evening at the Bear River City Ward church house.

We have returned home from the fireside.  It is nine in the evening.  It was a very informative evening.  We are called shifts now and not groups.  Brad and I are members of shift nine, which is the last Saturday shift.   We will begin with prayer meeting at three fifteen and begin our assignments at four.  We will serve until ten.  The only difference as I see it is the building.  God's ordinances are always the same because truth does not change.   We will just be administering them in a different building, that is smaller and will require different logistics.  We will be fine.  It will just take time.  How grateful I am for our calling to the Logan Temple and that we have had time to learn these beautiful words.  I truly feel great compassion for the newly called workers who have to learn on the job.  They will be in my prayers.

A few of our old friends from Logan are in our shift.  The Thompsons, the Hawkins, the Marbles, the  Doneys and brother Michalis.  I was so hoping I would see the Nalders and the Kings from Malad, but they were not there.  Maybe on another shift.  Brother Jim and Sister Jan Petersen are our shift coordinators.

No comments:

Post a Comment