FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Friday, September 7, 2012

Each Day a bit more

The blog ---- my life ---- my history ------ a little each week and hopefully complete.  A little more today but so much more to go.  I will keep going though and then I must settle down and learn how to get it into a book that this history will be preserved.
 
As Brad and I read the Book of Mormon I think of this great record and the faithfulness of those that preserved it that we could have it and it's great teachings. 
 
How I wish that I had kept a more complete record.  Our family life and experience are also building blocks to help us grow and become better.  I pray that those that read this blog and my other written histories will see the wonder of our family and the goodness of each member.  I hope that they will see that love and forgiveness is the wonder of the Atonement and that is a wonder for families.  May we work together and grow in love.  You are on the outside only if you choose to be so, for no one is excluded in the love and concern that we your grandparents feel.  As I read back in this blog I am grateful for each event that has taken place and that we have been encluded in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment