FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Why the Blog

I have never been a journal keeper and now that my memory of years past is a bit faded I wish that I could read of lifes good times, the growing times, and etc.  So perhaps down the road some of you will want to know when something happened, what was special, how things got better or worse.  I don't know, maybe it is just history but to me it is what makes my days.  I wasn't going to do this anymore because I was feeling badly and in all honesty very angry.  Anger has a way of eating at your soul and making you miserable and all the while it is only affecting you because everyone else is moving on.  So with some great soul searching as to my purpose and need in life I have come to the realization that if I quit I am defeated.  Satan will have won this battle between him and I and his joy will be great and my misery will be intense.  So I will pick it up and try to be a better person and complete this life with the smile that will be remembered instead of a frown.  May each of you find it in your heart to forgive me for my weaknesses and short comings.  My love for you is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment