FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Isaacson Summer

Hectic in every way.  Not really the summer we had planned.  What a wonderful blessing it was that Nichole was in Utah this summer.  She was so needed at the Soria home.  She spent her week days tending and helping in Farmington as well as driving back to Tremonton for ballgames and getting things in order for Skylar's mission.  I know that she gave it her all and her sister was so very grateful.  Clayton and Trisin spent most of their days with Brad and I.  I had fun getting Clay to ball practice and we were also able to see Hunter and him play some ballgames.  I have to say I really enjoyed those early morning practices when I could just sit peacefully in the car and enjoy the cool of the morning and watch these little boys give it their best.  Food was a bit iffy and grandma didn't hit a home run with this.  Learned that Wendy's and Pizza Plus were a favorite.  Clayton and I really enjoyed our movie times together and Clayton especially loved watching the VHS tapes on the TV in our bedroom.  So fun.  Tristin is a very quiet young man and "I'm Good" was his usual replay when I would ask if he needed something. 
Some of the fun things we had planned did not come about but that was okay.  We did our best.  It was truly a fun and busy summer.  It was not unusual to have six or more grandchildren sleeping at our home.  We are blessed.  I did not get too many pictures.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment