FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Home

I returned home last night. It has been a busy and fun week. Two little ones can keep you busy. Heather and Sam are little bundles of energy. I am sure that Sid and Natalie will never want for "something to do" at their house. Baby Elizabeth is doing well. Like most newborns she has her days and nights mixed up, but over all is such a good baby. The Relief Society helped with two nice suppers, but the refrigerator is still filled with left overs. They are blessed to belong to a good ward. Grandpa and Daisy did well without me. House all clean and laundry caught up.

Today I will be trained for a new assignment at the temple. Sister Jepsen called and asked if I was willing to do this. Another new experience.

These pictures are by Natalie off of her page ----- too cute to pass up





No comments:

Post a Comment