FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Elizabeth Jane Soria


A little baby girl has arrived safely. Mother and daughter are doing fine. Baby Elizabeth weighed in at 7 pounds and 15 ounces and is 21 inches long.  She is absolutely beautiful.  Some say she looks like Sam, some like Sid but I am not sure.  I do think that she has Heather's mouth and the Firth nose but she just looks like Elizabeth, a very sweet and contented little girl.  Her size now tells us why Natalie looked extra large and was feeling stretched to the max.  Both mother and daughter can now relax.  All in all us mothers  know that it is worth it when we can hold that little baby in our arms.

Thanks to Heidi and Damon  who came to sit with Daisy, we were able to leave Tuesday evening to stay at the Soria home.  Natalie had thought she would be having the baby at noon but a late call on Tuesday afternoon from the hospital said she was scheduled for seven on Wednesday morning.  Lots of changes in the carefully made plans.  On Wednesday morning we will get Heather to school before going to the hospital.

On Wednesday Morning Natalie and Sid left home very early because they had to be at the hospital by five thirty.  The children were snug in their beds upstairs and Brad and I were sleeping in the bedroom downstairs.  Brad arose at 6:45 and headed upstairs to listen for the children.  Right on schedule Heather woke up at seven and was just headed down the stairs to get me when I met her in the family room.  She is such a delightful little girl.  The love that she showers on me fills my heart with the greatest of joy.  I hope that she will always want to be with me and share her fun life.  I also pray that she will accomplish great things whether it be in her own home, in her education, in the gospel, in a career or what ever road she follows.  I know that she will complete her tasks with great care, love and dedication ----- just like her mom and dad.  Sam is one hundred percent BOY and a two year old.  He is full of such business all of the time and that giggle of his always brings a smile.  I think that this little boy will have to be on his toes to keep up with two SISTERS, but he is up to the task.

We have enjoyed having the children with us at our home in Tremonton while Dad took care of Mom and Baby Elizabeth in the hospital.  However, on Thursday evening as it became darker Sam really wanted his DADDY and MOMMY.  I told Heather we had a dilemma---- of course she wanted me to explain what that meant.  Well, you do not want to go home Heather you want to sleep another night but, Sam needs his home and Daddy and Mommy.  I was hard for her but she finally said okay.  I explained to her that I would be coming all next week to spend with them and help Mommy. 

Our visit was short at the hospital because Mama Natalie was having a rough time with the nausea and Sam was having such a fun time exploring everything and asking two year old questions.  I was only able to get a few pictures and then Sam wanted to become the photographer ----with a finger over part of the lens.  He is a crack up.

Daddy introduces new baby Elizabeth Jane to Sam and Heather  -----
but mom caught the eye because she was retching in the pink pan

Heather was in heaven ----- she got her wish ----- A BABY SISTER

She is so beautiful and I am so Happy


Sam Checking everything out in this strange place


When we arrived in Elwood Sam was so surprised and happy to see Daisy----
not sure about how excited Daisy was but she tolerated it all just fine


Popcorn party and a movie


No comments:

Post a Comment