FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Reflection

Today has been a day of great reflection and thought.  As Brad and I have watched our DVD's that we ordered ---- "Wind At My Back" we have talked about and reflected on our own lives and how greatly things have changed.  Sometimes it seems that time is moving so much faster than I am able to take it in.  I am truly grateful for the wonderful knowledge that has permeated the earth.  I pray that we will always use such great capabilities for the good of mankind.  Watching the events unfold in Japan has caused us to reflect on our great blessings here in our little space of Elwood, Utah.  I am so truly grateful for my home and the peace that I feel here.  I am grateful this day for family.  Sometimes you wonder if you are forgotten and then something or someone comes along to bring that wonderful happiness to your spirit that refreshes and revives it and helps you to move forward.  Family is the most important part of our mortal experience.  I pray for each one of my family each and every day.  May they find the value and peace and joy of each new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment