FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

One Son

One Son --- that is my blessing.  I received a nice phone call from Jeff to tell me that he had received a good promotion at work.  I am so proud of him and his hard work ethic.  But perhaps the greatest joy to my heart is to see his family commitment.  He is truly enjoying the blessing of being a Grandpa.  A weekly visit to McDonald's with little Kinely for food and playtime.  I am sure that soon Baby Kaden will also enjoy this special time with Grandpa. 

He stopped by this last Friday for a visit and to show us his new TOY.  The black Harley has become a beautiful blue Harley.  Also a few years newer.  He truly enjoys riding and it is nice to see he and Lisa enjoy this time together. 

The promotion at work will mean a three year commitment but it will also mean that he will be working straight days.  This we are happy for.  That shift work looks mighty stressful to me.  Keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment