FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Tired, Tired and did I say TIRED!!!

Today Brad and I have cut tile ----- he looks like a white snowman.  We are trying to get the tile ready so that it will be easier and quicker for Jeff to lay them.  We also worked on the threshold from the back porch to the breakfast nook.  I think it will work just fine.  The pantry was a bit hard because Brad couldn't bend down to work and so I did the stooping and measuring while he cut.  I think it will be just fine.  We are both so happy with the look of the floor.  It is so nice to finally have one color and one texture of surface in the whole room.  Along with this work of course  there is still the park and cemetery to care for and work for the town.  Several calls today about water standing in the Michalis subdivision ----- OOPS -----not a broken water line --- just a farmer with a dirty ditch that let the water spill over into several yards.  Just got to love those farmers. During the times Brad had to be gone I worked on laundry, cleaning the freezer, and trimming the ivy.  I am so glad that our Heavenly Father created the night so we can rest.  Tomorrow will be another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment