FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Grandma's Projects

I met the Petersens at the hospital this week as we were visiting a patient and they asked us what in the world we did with all of our time now that we were not working anymore. Such a funny question for retired people. Life is so busy and I have to admit that I do move a bit slower. Things that I used to accomplish in an hour may now take the whole morning. But at least I am grateful that I am able to still do them. This week I am working on gifts for grandchildren. It is nice to think about these special ones as I work on the projects. My love and best wishes to each one of you.









Quilt Frames that Dale made me 40 years ago. He wood burned my name on them so they wouldn't get lost. Have had many quilts done on them. Thanks sweetheart --- they have been wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment