FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

End of Winter?????






Grandpa and I took a trip to Logan yesterday to help the Nesbits with a kitchen stove. The day was crisp and cloudy but oh so beautiful. I am so in awe of the wonderful world that we are blessed to live in. As usual the camera traveled along and pictures were snapped as we traveled along.
Glenda, Justin and Grandpa got the old stove out and the new one in with no hassle ---- just more ackward than heavy. It will do a fine job for the family. We were then treated by the Nesbits to a nice lunch at Angies. Dan was able to join the four of us and it was good to be with them.
Justin is almost finished up with his Bachelors. I really do admire those that have the ump to complete their schooling. Looking back at my opporunity to further my education I so wish I had. I guess times were a bit different and women and education were not the priority. However, when Dale died that degree in Business Education would have certainly been a great help in raising the children. If the opportunity is yours I would encourage further education whether it be at the university level or a trade school. You will never regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment