FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Faith and Family

This past week has been an unusually emotional week for me. Seems like the tears are unending. How grateful I am for my sweetheart Brad. He is so sensitive to feelings at this time. I think that having family trouble is perhaps my undoing. I can still feel that horrible pain that I had at Dales passing. It was a feeling I never wanted to feel again. This week that pain has been very evident to me and thus my emotions are all over the place. I have failed some of my family and do not know if it can be repaired. Losing family is the worst. But, great beautiful times have also been mine. The time I am blessed to share with Glenda is priceless. Sharing sweet memories, talking about her desires and being present in her home brings me so much joy and peace. On Friday Brad and I took her for her third chemo session this time. It is always hard on her but she handles it with such dignity. She decided that she would not have a port way back with her first session of chemo. So each time the must try and find a good vein. With all her injections she must feel like a pin cushion.

No comments:

Post a Comment