FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It Came

I have waited today to hear from Skylar.  He just left my home.  The mission call came in the mail today.  It will be opened on Friday evening at our home when we Skype his parents in Minnesota.  Aunt Tonya has prepared two maps, one of the USA and one world map, so we can each put a tab on where we think he will be going.  He is very excited and looking forward to his mission. 
You are all invited to our home at 6:30 Friday evening for this happy occasion.  I do wish that we could just wish his Minnesota family here, but Skype will have to do.



Sky and I were looking at my Dad's and Mom's mission calls.  Dad's was signed by President David O McKay and Mom's by President Joseph Fielding Smith.  Sky's will be signed by President Thomas S. Monson.  What a joyous time.  We would like to add all of our missionaries and their calls to our blog.  Please let me know.  Some are Jeff Isaacson, Justin and Daniel Nesbit, Danny Despain, Grandpa and Grandma Isaacson, my brothers, Harlen, Dennis, and Larry, Jeff's brother Mike and his newphew Brandon.
So much service.  Brad and I and my Brother Dale and his wife Beverly have been blessed to serve as Stake Missionaries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment