FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Great Being A Mother

Dan and Glenda made a trip on their motorcycle on Saturday before we left for the temple to wish me a happy Mother's Day.  I is always so nice to visit them and to see them enjoying their time together.

Sunday was such a pleasant day for me. Even though I worked hard the night before at the temple my legs kept me going and I was able to enjoy all of church.  I always enjoy the lessons.  Colton Wood was the speaker for Sacrament Meeting.  He has just returned home from his mission in Equator.  He bore such a strong testimony of the goodness of his mission and the lessons that he learned and the people he learned to love.

A quiet lunch for Brad and I on the patio.  Some of our families then came to visit.  It was so great to see Ryan, Jordi, Skylar and Nate playing ball in the back yard.  Just like old times except we were missing the rest of the grandchildren.  I so loved those days when they were younger and played all kinds of games in the yard. 

After much worry by many of them the question was asked -----"Mom, do you want an I Pad".  I guess they have been nervous about this gift.  Mom's answer is yes.  It will allow me to  do some things, (especially face time) that I can not do now.  It will be arriving soon.

I am enjoying my terrific mother's day gift from the Woods family.  My new kitchen drawers are awesome.  They actually open and I do not have to worry about them falling apart.  I am now spoiled with a lovely kitchen.
Thanks to each one of you.  I love you so much.  Be happy and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment