FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Just Wanna Go Home

I have such a strong desire to go HOME.  I so long to talk with my mom and spend time with her and my dad.  As we were driving home yesterday we passed several older trucks and my memories and loneliness became so overwhelming.  I remember the feeling of security that encircled me as a girl.  It seems that mom and I could talk and discuss anything.  She was always working at my side.  She never sent me alone to accomplish a task without first being with me until I felt secure in it.  Today,  I just really need to have some good advice and words of comfort from her.  Dale has been gone so long and as sweet as Brad is we never discuss my concerns or feelings about my family.  Maybe that is why I am feeling so alone tonight.  I miss that opportunity of sharing and having someone that is away from the forest helping me to understand the trees. 


Step one ----- I am not going to be a facebooker any more. 
Step two -----  Be more consistent in reading my scriptures for His guidance
Step three ----- Look forward to each new day

No comments:

Post a Comment