FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I Feel Bad

It is very official.  Joe Rudd has purchased the Rogers and Taylor Funeral Home.  This place and the people that have owned it have a very special place in my heart.  To see this happen is sad.  He also fired all of my dear fellow employees ---- John, Ken, and Mr. Nessen.  They all have little families and I am sure relocating and finding another job in this profession will not be easy.  President Taylor and Sister Lynette spent many years serving our valley along with Lynette's father Mr. Rogers.  I think that they were truly broken hearted when the people of the valley were passing such terrible rumors when Mr. Rudd decided to open his business.  I do know that some of those lies came from Mr. Rudd himself and this has been very dissappointing to me.  They were untruths.  It is okay to start your own business but do it on your own merits not degrading someone else.  Now when the time comes for this lady and her husband to leave this life I quess it will be to Myers in Brigham City for our care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment