FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Busy Family

The past weekend was busy for family members.  Will share just what was sent to my phone.

The Woods have added a new puppy to their household

Brad and I spent Friday and Saturday at the Despains helping ------ Yep -  Max and Violet are really enjoying it

Jacob loves to play the WII  ---- I actually did so much better this trip only finished last half of the time

Brad is scoping it out ----- He even tried ---- I think enjoyed it but hates to not do it perfect

Once again "The Cloud Maker" ---- says we are almost there.

The Sorias added pulls and knobs to all their cupboards

Tonya - busy sewing costumes for Bears for Bear River High Cheerleaders ---- WOW 19 of them

The back

Amy also had a craft day at her home for some of the nurses that she works with ----- had a fun day and they all accomplished much ----- She made me a wonderful weekly menu planner


I have been working on Family Scrapbooks again --- Oh!  I have nearly 5 completed of the 8.  I also worked on Brads.  I really want to accomplish my goal of having them completed this winter.  A bit worried.  Time to start thinking about my Relief Society Lesson. 

Brad has spent such a wonderful week reading President Monson autobiography.  I told him I did not dare to start reading it until after my Relief Society Lesson.  He said that I should read it first ---- We know that President Monson is such an amazing person and that reading it would be such a spiritual blessing to help me.  Will have to see.

Mr. Watterson, the gentleman that Meagan has helped to take care of for the past several years passed away over the weekend.  Meagan has grown very close to Alma and Lila.  Alma had a stroke many years ago and his family has made it possible for him to stay at home with the help of Aides.  This was also a great blessing for Meagan to help her pay for her schooling.  That CNA license has really been a great help.  The family has truly loved Meagan because she not only took care of Alma but made sure that Lila was okay.  But it has been a very busy time for Meagan.  Because of that Brad and I have been able to sit with baby Tyler.  But---- that is what we did ---- just sat.   He slept the whole time.  But it was fun.

Kevin, Brittani and Kinley were able to get settled into their new home this week even though Brittani is not feeling so great.  Kinley is loving her new bedroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment