FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Friday, February 11, 2011

A Beautiful Lesson



As a young girl in my parents home I learned to appreciate the beautiful world that my Heavenly Father has created.  Many a drive or camping trip was taken with the family.  How well I remember my father talking about the many shades of green God had made, and the every changing colors of the sky.  In my mind I can still see the beautiful wildflowers of the mountains as we made drives to Yellowstone, to Jackson, to Granite Springs, to Salmon, to Palisades and so many other places.  Today as a women of age when I am driving I so enjoy looking at the beautiful world that God has made for us.  Ever changing it is spectacular.  Thank you dear father and mother for helping me learn to appreciate this beautiful world.

No comments:

Post a Comment