FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Birthday to Amy Dawn

Today the thirtieth is Amy's thirty second birthday.  The weather was very similar 32 years ago.  Very cold and lots of snow.  I am so very grateful that I have been blessed to have Amy as a daughter.  I know that she will always call and be sure that we are doing okay.  I know that she is always happy when we can come to visit her.  I know that she works so very hard at being the best wife and mother that she can be.  I know that she is an excellent nurse who loves her "little babies".  I admire that she can so skillfully care for little ones that are so very tiny and in need of such specialized care.  She has worked hard to have a lovely home and one that is filled with the spirit of our Heavenly Father.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Jacob's Birthday Gift for his Mom ---- I Love You out of modeling clay
best gift a mom can get

No comments:

Post a Comment