FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It Is Over

Saturday was a full wonderful day with family coming and going ----- how blessed Grandpa and I are. We love each of you so much. I think that perhaps you all helped me to settle down some and to relax about what I had to do on Sunday.

Prayers are heard and answered. The bronchitis was still giving me fits and every time I would try to talk the coughing would begin. All week long I had debated about calling Sister Fonnesbeck to say that I just would not be able to teach the lesson. Each day passed and I did not make that call until finally I knew it was too late to put that pressure on her. Sunday morning before Relief Society started the Presidency asked if I would like to have prayer with them. What a wonderful blessing. Sister Weese petitioned the Lord that my voice would be calm and the cough would be stilled. That is exactly what happened. Not once did I cough. I had studied and prayed so hard that I would be able to give the sisters the message that the Lord desired and again I know that he blessed me. My testimony of Him is so sure. I love Him so much. He is my Savior and my Champion in all that I do. It is only in Him and in My Heavenly Father that I walk this earthly path with surety and peace. In all of the great confusion and indifference of the world I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is here on the earth. And just as the third article of faith states ---- "We believe that through the atonement of Jesus Christ all mankind may be saved by obedience to the laws and obedience's of the gospel" ---- we will have eternal life and joy.

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Deanna, Thank you so much for sharing your testimony - it strengthens me!

    Love, Valerie

    ReplyDelete