FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Saturday, March 8, 2014

My Heart Breaks for Glenda

Yesterday Brad and I traveled to Logan to take Glenda to her chemo session. When we arrived she was so nervous and so not wanting to go. She was just starting to feel a little better and now she knew she would be feeling sick again. My heart is broken because I am helpless as her mother to FIX it for her. I would give my life for her if I could just make her all better. I do not believe I have experienced just extreme pain since her father died. Cancer is the most horrible disease. And in the end after all she is going through we can only hope she will be cured. As I she her husband suffering so greatly my memories of Dales illness and struggles are brought to my mind and how I longed and prayed for things to get better. I pled with my Heavenly Father to please not let him hurt anymore. I know that his death was the only way for husband pain to go away but would be the beginning of that empty painful place in my heart. Sometimes it seems so strange to think that

No comments:

Post a Comment