FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Bad becomes GLAD

Today was the day to go to the dentist. This is not a common occurrence for me and I was a bit nervous. With Brittani's help an appointment had been made with Dr. Hoopes in Ogden. This is the dentist that she worked for. There was no need to worry. They were great people, but best of all Dr. Hoopes said it would not be necessary to pull the last of my teeth. He felt that the x-ray showed good bone and would still support my bridge. He will add a new tooth to my existing bridge along with pulling the two roots that are still in my mouth. Not only great news but a great financial savings. (Over a thousand dollars). Getting rid of these two roots will also get rid of the infection that they give to me. One week from today it will all be done and I can freely smile again and feel some better. I can not express how grateful I am that Brittani helped me, because I was at a loss as to what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment