FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Monday, July 16, 2012

Brandon and Jordan Marry

A wedding was celebrated on Saturday, July 14, 2012, for Brandon Wood and Jordan Steed.
On Friday evening Paul and Teresa hosted a beautiful wedding supper.  We had worked hard to make the yard as lovely as possible.  The decorations were beautiful and the food so tasty.  Just the weather came and spoiled a beautiful event.  We only needed thirty more minutes and desert would have been served and the quests could leave.  But the wind drove us into our home.  Fifty plus is a lot for our place.  But even with the interruption it was a wonderful evening.  In all of my helping I forgot to get the camera out.
 
The couple were married in the Elwood Church House by President Kevin Hall.  Jordan's mother had done a great deal of work and planning to make this a special night for her only daughter and child.  The decorations were nice and the buffet of wonderful foods was delicious.  It had been a very hard day for me and my heart was sad so I forgot to take pictures again.
 
I pray that Brandon and Jordan will remember the words of council that they were given to help them succeed at marriage.  It was rather hard to hear President Hall but I know he would encourage them to always honor and respect one another.
 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment