FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to DelRay Woodruff

DelRay finishes up the week of Birthdays. (November 21st) He was the very first in-law to join our family. He carried alot of burdon by being so. How grateful I was to him for his willingness to help me and my family when we were a single parent family. Wading in mud to keep it from coming in our basement windows, letting the little children go with him and Tonya. (now that is something for a young man --- he must really love Tonya)catching the water snakes even though he hated them and for always being such a kind thoughtful gentleman. You are very special. Over the years I have learned that sometimes our judgements can be so wrong and that I was very blessed to have someone like DelRay come into my life and the life of my family. I love you DelRay and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there. Feeling so afraid and alone you stepped up like the great man that you are and helped to carry us through. I hope that your birthday is the best ever and that you will share many more with your family. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment